So, what does the future hold?
First off, the continuous promotion of Twitch will continue and I expect more than a few more reviews to come in. Regardless, it is availabe at Amazon, Smashwords, & B & N dot com. Soon it will be available at Sony, Diesel, Kobo and Scrollmotion.
As far as other items on my plate, there are a number that I expect to finish within the next couple of weeks.
1) Finish an evil doll tale for Blaze McRob's Satan's Toybox - Demonic Dolls anthology. Of course, my idea of a doll has a clown face. heh heh.
2) Finish and submit two other tales.
3) Finish putting together all those Daily Death tales in an ebook called The Daily Death: How I Killed my Co-workers in 30 Days.
4) Decide whether or not I am going to write a celebrity Daily Death series. It's the legal ramifications that concern me the most.
5) Create a weekly webcast featuring Twitchy (my clown getup) to discuss horror in fiction and film.
6) And, get to work on my novel Future Past which I hope to publish by the end of the year.
So, I would say that August will be a busy one and I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to it...providing no one else goes on vacation. LOL. Of course, there are those miscellanous things too. Ha Ha
So, Stay Scared folks,