Monday, August 1, 2011

August's Master Plan

Well folks, I've been away for a bit. Basically, I picked up extra hours last week and ran out of time. Now that the person I covered is back from vacation I suspect things will go back to normal. However, it will take me a few days to get caught up. I also setup a home office in order to lock myself away and be productive.

So, what does the future hold?

First off, the continuous promotion of Twitch will continue and I expect more than a few more reviews to come in. Regardless, it is availabe at Amazon, Smashwords, & B & N dot com. Soon it will be available at Sony, Diesel, Kobo and Scrollmotion.


As far as other items on my plate, there are a number that I expect to finish within the next couple of weeks.



1) Finish an evil doll tale for Blaze McRob's Satan's Toybox - Demonic Dolls anthology. Of course, my idea of a doll has a clown face. heh heh.

2) Finish and submit two other tales.

3) Finish putting together all those Daily Death tales in an ebook called The Daily Death: How I Killed my Co-workers in 30 Days.

4) Decide whether or not I am going to write a celebrity Daily Death series. It's the legal ramifications that concern me the most.



5) Create a weekly webcast featuring Twitchy (my clown getup) to discuss horror in fiction and film.

6) And, get to work on my novel Future Past which I hope to publish by the end of the year.

So, I would say that August will be a busy one and I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to it...providing no one else goes on vacation. LOL. Of course, there are those miscellanous things too. Ha Ha


So, Stay Scared folks,

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment and remember fear is a good thing.

Stay Scared,
Thomas