Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday night - 10 minutes untill the witching hour!

My story "The Horrors of Easter" will be in the April issue of Suspense Magazine.

And,

My story The Pumpkin Patch was selected to be included in the “Look What I Found” anthology by NorGus Press. It is scheduled to be available in August 2011.
“Little Johnny Walker was an explorer. The Pumpkin Patch was the last thing he ever found!”

So, what am I working on now?

“How Green is Your Lawn?” and “The Smell of Flowers.”
 The Smell of Flowers explores a fitting finality. How Green is Your Lawn? Details an eighty something year-old widowed gentleman, his beloved dog Peetee, the town’s coveted “Best Lawn” award, and a secret ingredient.
Of course, this is besides the 10 to 15 others I have been tinkering with.

AND

It's my turn in the House of Horror UK's Duel Contest. It's a contest that pits two writers against one another. The challenge is to write a 500 word story using the given subject within 3 days. It is then left up to the voters as to which is the better. The winner stays in and the eventual winner gets published in their anthology. Round 5 goes live this weekend. I'll keep you tabbed.


Stay Scared,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment and remember fear is a good thing.

Stay Scared,
Thomas