Thursday, May 5, 2011

Putting the pieces back together!



Hiya Folks...I'm sorry that I've been away for a bit and I regret to inform you that I will be away for just a couple of days more while I put all the pieces back together. But, I will be back very soon. And, starting next and every subsequent Friday, The Daily Death is back. I have a number of co-workers yet to kill and I'm actually looking forward to it. I needed the break to get those creative bloody juices flowing again. Actually they never stopped... I have been working hard on other projects and want to finish them up. Although, the perpetual 36 hour days probably have something to do with it too. Regardless, expect the clown back very soon...Thanks for bearing with me and expect to see my new stories at various outlets real soon. I'll let you know where and when...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment and remember fear is a good thing.

Stay Scared,
Thomas