Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Twitch is coming soon!

Well folks, I'm sorry I've been away for a bit...It couldn't be helped. And, I feel I owe you an explanation. Basically, in a nutshell, I had some professional business to tend to.
Oh...I also did a little writing too...more on that later this week. However...




Twitch - ( A stubbed limbed, white eye deformed carnival freak attraction is often abused. But, he harbors a dark secret and his retribution is certainly far worse), is to be released next month (Mid-June).
Although, as of yet, I can't give you the exact date. Rest assured, I will just as soon as I can. This week I am finalizing a few things and will tell you more later.

Right now, I am just beginning to gear up into the full swing of things and basically back to normal.  And, I simply wanted to let everyone know that things are well and to say thanks for bearing with me....I truly appreciate it.


Stay Scared,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment and remember fear is a good thing.

Stay Scared,
Thomas